EGX will be showcasing some of the biggest gaming titles in the world before they release to the general public at the NEC on September 22nd – 25th.
80,000 gamers are expected to attend this Virgin Media sponsored gaming extravaganza that will showcase this year’s blockbuster games all playable before they go on sale, eSports tournaments, YouTube Stars, CosPlayers as well as hundreds of games created by the UK’s resurgent independent development community. A job fair will also offer advice on those seeking to turn their passion for gaming into a career.
Highlights for this year’s event include:
- Gears of War 4’s Horde 3.0 mode to make UK debut
- Tasier Studios to present Little Nightmares developer session
- Square Enix Collective worldwide exclusive game reveal
- Play (and smell) South Park: The Fractured but Whole at EGX
- PlayStation 4 Pro to make UK debut at
- Dishonoured 2 worldwide playable debut
- Play Titanfall 2
- Yooka-Laylee worldwide playable debut
- Meet YouTube superstars Yogscast
Tickets are on sale now with some days already sold out. For more information visit www.egx.net/egx